Friday, October 31, 2008

IS GOD CONCERNED

I believe that God is concerned about every area of our lives, and I believe that He wants to be actively involved in our lives if we will let Him. Why would He say that He knew us in the womb, why would He send His Son to die for us and then not be concerned about us and what happens to us? I was asked once if it was OK to pray for a car if a person had no way to get around, or was this just trivial prayer. I said that I myself had prayed for a car, not having a car was a hardship on me and my family and we could not afford to go out and buy a car. so we prayed about it, and someone gave us a car. It wasn't new, it had a lot of miles on it, but it ran good and it provided a way to get to work. we have had to put some money into that used car, but it is a good car. And we have loaned it to others from time to time.
Gos does care about you and your daily life, He loves you and He wants the best for you. Take your daily cares, concerns, joy, needs and thanksgiving to Him everyday, this is what He wants, and you will be better off if you do.

No comments: