Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE STRESS DIET

Do you ever find your self under a lot of stress? Well if you do, I have found a diet that is supposed to take the stress away, try it, I’m sure it works.
THE STRESS DIET
BREAKFAST
½ grapefruit
1 slice of whole wheat toast
8 oz skim milk

LUNCH
4 oz lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed zucchini
1 Oreo cookie
Herb tea

MID AFTERNOON SNACK
Rest of package of Oreos
1 quart of Rocky Road ice cream
1 jar Hot fudge

DINNER
2 loaves garlic bread
Large pepperoni & mushroom pizza
Large pitcher of Coke
3 Milky Way candy bars – Snickers (optional)
Entire frozen cheesecake eaten directly from the freezer

Now I’m not too sure that this diet would work for me because I don’t like grapefruit...or cheesecake. OK, maybe this isn’t a real diet, but this is the way that some people are with their spiritual life, they start off with good intentions, but because they don’t devote every part of their life to Christ, it becomes too difficult for them and they fall back into their old lifestyle. I know that you do great in this area of your life, right?

No comments: